The Original! Fast and Easy Self-Drilling Anchors
The E-Z Ancor is a one-piece self-drilling anchor designed for optimal holding performance in gypsum wallboard. Available in zinc or high strength engineered plastic (non-conductive). Ideal anchor for 3/8″, 1/2″ and 5/8″ gypsum wallboard. Products available include: E-Z Mini, Mini Twist-N-Lock, Stud Solver, E-Z Ancor, E-Z Twist-N-Lock, E-Z Toggle.
- No hole preparation necessary; pre-drills own small precise hole in gypsum wallboard
- Replaces plastic plugs and toggles
- Deep thread design provides strong engagement in 3/8″ 1/2″ and 5/8″ gypsum wallboard
- Installs quickly and easily with a Phillips screw-driver or square drive bit
- Versatile product line covers multiple applications from lightweight to heavyweight
- Anchors install flush to the wall to prevent wobbling and loose fixtures.
- Available in corrosion resistant, non-conductive white nylon
- Have confidence with E-Z’s strong holding power! Up to 100 lbs. in shear applications.
The holding weight of each anchor is rated at a maximum of 150 lbs (E=Z Toggle) for holding products that hang flush to the wall. This rating is per job, NOT per anchor. Using additional anchors does not incrementally change the weight that can be supported. For example, using 2 EZ Ancor Drywall Anchors rated at 75 lbs. will not hold 150 lbs.
These performance values are averages obtained under laboratory conditions. Please note that these values will change depending on age, moisture content and surface treatment of the drywall (gypsum) material. Appropriate safety factors should be applied to these values for design purposes.
- Do not use for ceiling applications
- Do not use for mounting television